Saturday, December 21, 2013

Why am I surprised?

It was owly's team. They're the ones that kidnapped Discordia. Its her own fault really. This wouldn't have happened if she dealt with them after she got her hands on Alicia. I mean did she really expect them to just disband or whatever?

As much I'd prefer to just leave her be, I can't. The higher ups would be extremely upset if I allowed them to rescue Alicia and did nothing. And she might be the most evil bitch on this planet but Discordia knows what she's doing. Ever since she's in charge the Belgian proxies have become much more efficient.
Plus if she survives and finds out I betrayed her ... I don't even want to know what she'd do to me.


But most importantly I have a personal reason. If Discordia dies the chances of me being promoted to her position are high. And if I have to lead the proxies of Belgium I won't have time for this something that's very important to me.


So, new orders. Beta, Gamma and Delta squad get into the path and find Discordia. If she is alive bring her back. Try dealing with the Owly girls, don't let them save their leader. If you can't beat them at least delay them until reinforcements show up. And don't make Discordia wait, really don't. It's for your own safety.


-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment