Monday, October 28, 2013

And the position is filled.

Mark, 20 year old proxy from Ghent. He will be my new assistant. Checked out his records and they're good enough. I'm making him write up this post while I have a gun pointed to his head.
Wanted to see how well he performs under stress. I'll let you guys be the judge over this guy.

I'm sure he is very happy with his new position. He should be, its an honor to be my personal bitch. I'm not the easiest boss to work for , I admit. But at least its better than being crawled up in some hellhole withering away while trying to catch some stupid runner. Isn't it?

I said.. Isn't. It?

 Yes, Ma'am

Good bitch. Now post this and go get my coffee.

8 comments:

  1. Nice way to treat our subordinates. Definitely doesn't cause them to hate you and plan on killing you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant 'your' not 'our', sorry. Been awake for the past 23 hours.

      Delete
    2. And here I was thinking we suddenly shared minions. - I DID give the guy a promotion. He knew what he applied for when he sent that e-mail. If he didn't want the job he shouldn't have applied. That simple.

      Delete
    3. Oh how funny. I'm just telling you, if you keep treating people like that, they want to kill you. More than usual.

      Delete
  2. Well if we're the ones judging him, I'm compelled to mention he forgot to put the apostrophe in "it's".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, well you aren't really nice now are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh jeez, you saw right through me. What gave it away? Was it the insults or my torturing hobby? Oh wait I know, it's the part where I tell you to go fuck off and jump in front of a moving train.

      Delete